General and Acceptance
CentriForge provide materials that may include, but not be limited to, the formation, designing, storage, management, sharing, and linking of media and/or document files (including, but not limited to text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, software, audio and video, also collectively known as the "Material") and website hosting services, to help our customers create and manage their websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
Subject to this Agreement, CentriForge hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use the Materials to access and use the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. This license does not permit you, and you agree not to: store, copy, reproduce, republish, modify, upload, post, translate, sell, distribute, transfer, transmit, display, decompile, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to discover any programming code or any source code used in or with the Materials or otherwise distribute in any way the Materials other than as specifically permitted in this Agreement. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Material other than expressly permitted herein for any commercial purposes. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the CentriForge website.
As part of the Services, we may provide you a sample website which may be populated with sample content provided by us to illustrate how your final site might look (âSample Contentâ). You agree that you will not make this Sample Content publicly available and that you will remove all Sample Content from your site before permitting any third party users to access or view your site.
CentriForge Website permits the submission and uploading of data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages submitted by you (âContentâ). You understand that whether or not such Content is published, CentriForge does not guarantee any protection with respect to such Content.
You are legally responsible for accuracy and appropriateness of all content uploaded, posted or stored in your website. CentriForge is not responsible for your content. You hereby grant CentriForge a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use the content in order to provide you with the services and hereby represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary to grant us such license. You are responsible for any content that may be lost or unrecoverable through your use of the services. You are encouraged to archive your content regularly and frequently.
You further understand that CentriForge may not maintain copies of files or documents that are sent by you and that you are solely responsible for backing up this data.
You further agree that you will not:
- Submit material that is copyrighted or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant CentriForge and/or any of its users all of the license rights granted herein;
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage CentriForge or any third party;
- Submit material that is unlawful, harassing, hateful, libelous, threatening, child pornography, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, encourages use of drugs or alcohol, or is otherwise inappropriate.
Additional rulesIn addition to all the above prohibitions, you agree of all of the following:
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You will ensure the email address provided in your account registration is valid at all times and will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not use the services or materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or insider trading.
- You will not use CentriForge to impersonate another person or entity.
- You will not imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by CentriForge without our express written permission.
- You will not commit "Spamming" to promote your website or content
- You may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that contains software viruses, worms, trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the services or the materials or that may impact the ability of any CentriForge user to access the services.
- You will not access the services through automated methods. The services may only be used or accessed through an electronic device through manual control at all times.
- You may not send messages using the services which do not correctly identify the sender and you may not alter the attribution of origin in electronic mail messages or postings.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything that might jeopardize the security of your account. You will not attempt to or actually access the services or materials by any means other than through the interfaces provided by CentriForge.
- You will not attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying the materials or services.
- You will not attempt or engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on CentriForge infrastructure.
If CentriForge reasonably determines that your account is being used for illegal or fraudulent activity then your account may be immediately terminated and your financial data erased. We may also report you to law enforcement officials in the appropriate jurisdictions.
- You agree to a month-to-month contract fee with CentriForge.
- You can opt to upgrade or downgrade your service agreement to any other contract agreement that CentriForge is currently offering at any time during your contract term. In the event of a contract downgrade, a discount credit will be issued to your CentriForge account for the difference in the cost of the two contracts over the remainder of your original contract term. This credit can be applied to future months of service with CentriForge, and is in no way transferable to a cash refund.
- At the end of the contract, your contract will automatically renew for an additional contract term until explicitly cancelled by you. Any cancellation issued via your website admin manager interface must be done at least one (1) day prior to the end of the contract term.
- Only services and features clearly indicated as "free" or "no charge" are free or without charge.
- After using the services during the trial period, if you decide not to purchase the full version of the services, you will not be able to access or retrieve any of the data you added and created during the trial period.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The site, services and materials on CentriForge website are provided "as is". CentriForge makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CentriForge does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CentriForge be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, any personal injury, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials of the site, the services and the materials even if CentriForge or a CentriForge authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the services, partially or entirely, or add, change and modify prices for all or part of the services for you or for all our users at any time and in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on the site or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by us to be contrary to this agreement. For avoidance of doubt, CentriForge has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other users provide when using the services.
Any claim relating to CentriForge web site shall be governed by the laws of the Philippines without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General terms and conditions applicable to use of a web site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Please note that the website is currently in its beta version and undergoing beta testing. You understand and agree that the services may still contain software bugs, suffer disruptions and not operate as intended or designated. Your use of the services at this stage signifies your understanding of and agreement to participate in the service beta testing.
- If any portion of this agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this agreement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this agreement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this agreement to anyone else without our prior written consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this agreement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- This agreement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- A printed version of this agreement and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
This document was last updated on June 11, 2013